CFHH DONATION PAGE
CHARITABLE GIVING TO THE
CENTER FOR HOLISTIC HEALTH ORGANIZATION (CFHH):
The Center for Holistic Health is a nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization. All financial contributions to the CFHH are tax-deductible to the fullest extent of the law under the United States Internal Revenue Code for Charitable Giving.
CATEGORY A: GENERAL DONATION
The "Crippling of America; irony of public education and strategies for healing an infectious system" book is offered as a gift item for any person providing a generous donation of $25 or more. The book is a must read item!
CATEGORY B: SPONSORSHIP OR INDIVIDUAL PATRONAGE
(For educational programs and national conference.)
“Healing America’s Public Schools and Preventing Childhood Trauma” educational awareness programs will be conducted by the Center for Holistic Health Organization throughout the year 2019 (and the first annual national conference is being planned for year 2020).
Serving all regions across the United States:
Priority Initiatives of the Center for Holistic Health:
1. Advocacy: Preventing childhood trauma within school-and-home environments across the USA.
2. Advocacy: Serving as a catalyst for public policy ensuring the best interest of school-age children.
3. Education: Developing programs for cultivating public school youth (age 10-14) as emerging leaders;
4. Education: Providing programs and supportive activities for vulnerable adults and at-risk children;
5. Training: Improving the culture and environment (for safety) within America’s public schools;
6. Training: Providing wellness programs for educators (and other caregiving professionals);
7. Training: Conducting regional training and national conferences on healing public schools.
Modalities for Achieving Goals:
Leading educational training and informational programs (Regionally);
Initiating, collaborating, and facilitating a National Conference (Annually);
Establishing partnerships with stakeholders on regional, state, and national level.
Click below and make your donation to Center for Holistic Health.
Give us a call to make your donation for educational programming supporting the health & wellness of educators (and other care-giving professionals)."
Send us an email to contribute to the future of public education in the United States.
Connect with us, partner, send a donation, and let's work together to create a stronger educational system in the United States.
Phone: 717.376.7204 (office)
Phone: 717-565-0016 (direct)
P.O. Box 61206
Harrisburg, PA 17106